Discipleship Courses at North Park are key to developing disciples of Jesus.
Our goal is provide a deliberate pathway for progressing in discipleship:
• placing a high value on biblical and theological education,
• providing time and space for relationship formation, and
• using the DNA model.
D. Discover the Word and respond to God.
N. Nurture relationships and support one another.
A. Encourage Accountability and spiritual growth.
We are committed to teaching and supporting disciples of Jesus to grow in these ways:
• understanding and trusting Jesus as the focus of the Bible’s grand story is most important,
• understanding the Bible and its origin, organization, literary characteristics, themes, and major characters, and
• understanding and using theology: systematic, biblical, historical, and practical (spiritual disciplines).
When do these groups meet?
9 am - This Sunday!
We have two discipleship groups meeting at 9 am each Sunday. These ministry offerings are a reflection of our commitment to develop disciples of Jesus.
For Children at 9 am in the Education Center
We have two offerings for children.
Nursery is provided for children age 5 and under.
Bible class is provided for kids in kindergarten through 6th grade. This Fall, our teachers will be leading our older kids (K-6th) through The Gospel Project, which is a Christ-centered, chronological Bible study. The aim is to help our kids dive deep into the big story of the Bible - God’s plan to rescue His people through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Adult Bible Fellowship is led by Greg Crawford and meets in Edu Ctr room 113 at 9 am. The main focus is on developing disciples through studying books of the Bible. This group is open to both teens and adults.
Senior Saints is led by Larry Porter and meets in the Worship Center at 9:30 am. The main focus in on developing disciples through studying books of the Bible.